EQC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
EQC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th August 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information necessary to assist in providing advice to you and/or advancing, on your behalf, an application for financial services and/or property acquisitions. In order to assist in this regard, we may require information including to but not limited to the following:
- Your occupation
- Your income
- Your expenses
- Your assets
- Your liabilities
- Your banking arrangements
- Your credit history
- Other sources of household income and expenditure
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may submit such information to overseas service providers who may assist us in preparing or processing data and/or documentation of a clerical nature. These overseas service providers may be located in the Philippines, Hong Kong and/or Singapore.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
This website uses Google Analytics which uses “cookies”. These are small text files which are placed on your computer to help us to analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can choose to decline or accept them through your browser settings. Declining cookies may however prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If at any time you no not wish for the information collected by us to be further used, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and advice of your specific requirements in this regard.