Our Service Guarantee
EQC Wealth Management hereby agrees to the following:
• Respond/Return your calls by close of business each day.
• Analyse your current financial circumstances.
• Tailor a wealth management program to your current situation.
• Our financial planning business partner will contact you for a financial review. This will include a review of your superannuation, personal protection and general insurance.
• Our legal business partner will contact you to discuss your estate planning and wills.
• Your own relationship manager to help you through the transaction and implementation process to a successful investor and keep on track to meeting your financial goals.
• Monthly and quarterly coaching and check-ins from your wealth consultant or relationship manager.
• Constantly review your financial situation to ensure that your program is meeting your financial needs.
• Analyse your income, personal and investment expenses on a regular basis.
• Update projections to show how your financial situation is going forward.
• Have your income and investment expenses reviewed to lodge an income tax withholding variation (ITWV) with the ATO, on your behalf.
• Constantly view your income and investment expenses to have your ITWV re-lodged where required.
• Provide information and options on how to deal with any bank queries you may have.
• Analyse if you are eligible for another investment property through market valuations, specialised equity and affordability analysis reports.
• Manage your money from afar with accuracy, speed, efficiency and clarity to assist you to create and maintain your wealth.
• Keep track of your anticipated monthly spending to ensure that you adhere to your budget.
• Prepare end of financial year summaries of all of your investment income and expenses to assist in lodging your tax returns.
Fees & Charges
Fee for service
EQC Wealth Management fee for service is typically one percent (1%) plus GST of the total loan amount. This fee is payable at the time of settlement when loans are provided. This fee may vary depending on the service being provided. Please see your quote and disclosure document for details.
You authorise us to arrange landlord insurance for each of your investment properties. Standard home and contents insurance will not protect against many of the risks that landlords face.
Typically, landlord insurance is $255.00 per property for the first year in QLD. This may differ in other states
You authorise us to arrange a depreciation schedule on each investment property settled. A depreciation schedule can assist in optimising your negative gearing benefits by outlining the non-cash expenses available for tax deductions on an investment property.
A standard depreciation schedule for a residential property within Australia is $385.00 per property.
Ongoing management fee
EQC Wealth Management charges a fee for our ongoing services to you. Our fee is made up of a base fee of $59.00 plus an additional $5.00 per investment property. (All amounts are inclusive of GST and payable monthly).
EQC Wealth Management reserves the right to suspend our services should your fees be delinquent for more than 60 days. Our services will remain suspended until your account has been brought up to date.