- The Falcon Monitoring Agreement (Agreement) is to be read in conjunction with EQC’s Privacy & Consent and the following Terms and Conditions.
- By agreeing to the recurring billing, you authorise us to arrange for funds to be debited from the nominated account on the dates and for the amounts specified by you.
- Billing May not be available on a full range of bank accounts. If in doubt, check with your financial institution.
- We provide facilities to take payment from credit cards or Visa/Mastercard debit cards including Amex.
- Direct all other enquiries about your billing to us on 07 5527 8704.
- The bank account name refers to the entity or person(s) name that the account is held in.
- Third party or joint accounts are acceptable provided all signatories to the account have consented to the terms.
- Please check your account details against a recent statement if you are uncertain about your account details, or contact your financial institution before submitting this form.
- By Agreeing, we accept in good faith the details entered on behalf of all named account holders are truthful and accurate, and we do not accept any liability for loss or damage as set out in clause 15.
- You may terminate the Falcon Monitoring Agreement at any time and for any reason by giving us 30 days’ notice to us in Writing, Via email or over the phone on 07 5527 8704
- The recurring billing is in force until it is cancelled. At least five (5) business days’ notice must be given if the account holder wishes to cancel. This notice may be given to us in writing, via email or over the phone on 07 5527 8704.
- We may terminate your Agreement by giving you 30 days written notice for the including but not limited to the following:
- You do not provide us with adequate instructions
- Refuse to act in accordance with our advice or fail to co-operate Instruct us to act unlawfully or unethically
- Fail to pay any accounts or to provide payment under the agreement
- Lose legal capacity to instruct us
Deferral or variation of the recurring billing
- If a deferral or variation of the recurring billing is required, you must cancel the facility online or contact Us on 07 5527 8704 immediately. Allow at least three (3) business days to process a deferral or variation once we have agreed to the proposal.
- Amounts that cannot be debited on the due date will be retried in the following manner
- First retry 12 hours after payment due
- Second retry 12 hours after first retry – Customer notified via email
- Third retry 24 hours after second retry – customer notified via email Fourth retry 48 hours after third retry – customer notified via email
- The account holder(s) will only be liable for debit items made in accordance with the recurring billing.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage you may suffer from incorrect or incomplete account details that you have provided to us, delay by us or your financial institution or any other such event relating to this Agreement.
- If you or the account holder (if different) want to dispute a debit item, please contact us immediately on 075527 8704 or write to GPO Box 4366, Ashmore, QLD, 4214
- We will make every attempt to ensure disputes are resolved within five (5) business days.
- If we are unable to resolve the dispute to your satisfaction, disputed claims may also be directed to our complaints officer on 07 55278704 or the account holder’s financial institution in need.
- It is the responsibility of the account holder(s) to have sufficient clear funds available in the account or card on the requested or due date to permit the payment of the recurring billing items initiated in accordance with the agreement.
- You must arrange with us a suitable payment alternative if your nominated bank account or card is transferred or closed.
- If the debit item is returned unpaid by the financial institution it may result in the account holder(s) being liable for dishonour fees charged by that financial institution Protecting your privacy
- Some information may be given to financial institutions involved in the event of a dispute or to verify that we have received a payment from the account holder(s).
- We may be required to disclose information about you that we have collected as part of your recurring billing where it is specifically required or permitted by law, and for the purpose of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
Means the account or card held at your institution from which we are authorised to arrange for funds to be debited
Means this Falcon Monitoring Agreement and the recurring billing agreement between you and us
Means a transaction where a debit is made
Means the ongoing payment from you to us
Us. We or our
Means EQC Wealth Management ABN 42 134 439 704 Australian Credit Licence # 388752
Means the person(s) who has agreed to the Falcon Monitoring and the recurring billing
Your Financial Institution
Means the financial institution where you hold the account that you have authorised to debit